At Burford Primary School we are committed to Safeguarding and meeting the needs of all of our children. Our Designated Safeguarding Leads are: Mr Clark (Headteacher) and Mrs Holly Docherty (Warwick Class Teacher & SENCo) and our Safeguarding Governor is Dr Jo White.
Designated Safety Leads
|Mr Adam Clark – Headteacher
Mrs Holly Docherty – Warwick Class Teacher & SENCo
|Dr Jo White – Safeguarding Governor
Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy (Located on Policies & Procedures page)
What to do if you think a child is at risk of abuse of neglect (Oxfordshire Guidance)
Safer Recruitment Policy
Code of Conduct for staff
Children Missing Education
Visitor Policy (Located on Policies & Procedures page)
- Oxfordshire Safeguarding Children Board This website brings together information for children, young people & their families, as well as the professionals who work with them.
- Childline Free and confidential help for young people in the UK
- CEOP Child Exploitation and Online Protection
- NSPCC The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Parents Protect An information and resources website which aims to raise awareness about child sexual abuse, answer questions and give adults the information, advice, support and facts, they need to help protect children.
- Think U Know It can seem difficult to keep up-to-date with the technology that children use. You can find out much more information and support about digital technologies here.
- Internet Watch Foundation IWF is an organisation working with the internet industry, police and Government.
- Kidsmart Where children can learn how to get the best out of the Internet and stay safe online.